You’ll never succeed at content marketing if you can’t create content on a regular basis. Generally, you need to learn all ingredients how to streamline your content creation.
When you writing the post, keep a few things in mind:
- Keep your posts under 1,500 words, which may not be perfect from the view of search engine. However, your readers are more likely to read your content if you keep things short and to the point.
- Use the words “you” and “I” within your post, which will help create a conversation and grab your readers’ attention.
- Back up the points you are making with data if you want more traffic.
- Keep your message simple, this will help everyone to understand easily. Don’t try to use advanced words that no one understands.
- Choose an arresting image. When you’re trying to get an elegant image out of a blog post, it is smart to allow strong imagery to do some of the heavy lifting.
- When you’re writing, a few small mistakes will happen, don’t worry about fixing mistakes. You can always re-read your post and make changes later. Your goal is just to write.
The infographic below was created by Coppyblogger, which illustrates the needs for the essential ingredients in every blog post.