We are always looking for freelance and guest writers who can share insights, opinions and content that is as well researched as they are well written. If you have tips, tricks, ideas, artwork, cool tools, cool apps, and insights you’d like to share with the web design, development, and tech community, write to us.
We’re also looking for inspiring, cool, share-worthy and viral content to publish.
Creativeshory.com is accepting submissions in the following categories:
- Digital Marketing
- Health and Fitness
How to Get Published on Creativeshory
All submissions must be reviewed internally, and these are some of the things that help us determine which posts we will eventually publish.
What Gets Approved
If you want to write for us:
- Citate and link back to credible sources/resources that can substantiate your claims and ideas.
- Provide relevant examples that help readers visualize the message you’re trying to convey to them.
- First know the target audience for your post and write with them in mind.
- Add images that complement the content of your post (only if possible)
Sounds easy, right? But hold onto your keyboard, we have to reject a lot of posts for various reasons, and to prevent yours from being part of that statistic, find out why.
What Gets Rejected
The Submissions We Had to Say No To:
- Topics that are not relevant to what we usually publish, eg, loans, choosing a curtain, how to hire a lawyer, essay writing assignments, biographies, science fiction stories, science magazine, first chapter of a novel, etc.
- They are either too short (blur length) or too long (novel length) to be published.
- Not written in English or written in a form of English that cannot be understood by the general public. Make sure you proofread your post before submitting it.
- Contains elements that are against our publishing policy.
- You have been plagiarized, copied or manipulated from another source. We respect the work of writers who trade through writing and reserve the right not to publish a compromised post.
- Written expressly to market or sell a product, tool, service or application affiliated with the author.
- Are not submissions at all. Please do not use the submission link to ask how you can improve your chances of publication. Already, we have shared all our secrets with you. Be brave and send it in.
We reserve the right and final decision to reject any submission if the release is found to have issues that make it unfit for publication do.
Remember to run a format check
- Submit posts in plain text, HTML or DOC (or equivalent formats).
- Make sure the post is submitted with the full title.
- All images must be in JPG format.
- All images used must carry a credit line linking directly to their source page, not just the source website.
- Make sure the images used in your submission are copyright sorted or free to use.
- Make sure the image files are named in lowercase and hyphenated (instead of underscores or spaces) like this: tool-name.jpg.
- Zip all the image files into a folder called IMAGES.
- Images should be at maximum resolution to ensure they don’t appear blurry when published.
- Please provide us with your author bio that appears with your published post. Guest posts do not require an author image.
Submit your post
Before you submit, please be aware that due to the volume of posts we receive, we may not be able to respond to every submission. If we do not respond to you within two weeks, it is safe to assume that your submission will not be published.
Are you ready to submit it now?