This infographic helps you to knowing the secrets of creating a killer blog post as well as attract new customers and build your relationships with existing ones.
Nowadays, everyone has their own blog on blogging platforms such as WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr, Medium, Typepad and more. In WordPress there are currently more than 76,156,624 sites in the world. Totally, there are more than 2 million blog posts being posted each day. Particularly, in WordPress users produce about 40.5 million new posts and 50.3 million comments each month.
The below infographic was designed by WhoIsHostingThis.com to display the secrets of creating a killer blog post. This may help you to grab the reader’s attention. Here I listed a few of the most important points from this illustration.
The first important part of your blog post is the perfect title. According to copyblogger, 8 out of 10 people will read the headline but only 2 out of 10 will go on to read the article itself. The better headline of your post captures enough attraction to reader’s eyes and getting what you’ve written read by a larger percentage of people.
Here are a few suggestions for perfect title:
- How to Create a Professional Logo
- Top 10 Ways to Get Website Traffic
- Ultimate Guide to Flat Website Design
The second important part is to do seat the readers of your blog. Here are the ways to pull your readers in and get them to keep reading.
- Ask a question throughout the post, it will make keeps your readers engaged.
- If you’re writing a post about Google Algorithm updates, consider including a quote from Google’s head of search spam, Matt Cutts.
- Use a shocking statistic, for example, Facebook acquires WhatsApp by Strategy and compares to other tech acquisitions.