ZIP codes make the deliveries so easy, but what is the toughest part? Remembering random numbers! And the struggle is real when you have just moved to a new place. Not only that, some places have 2 working ZIP codes. This makes online deliveries very problematic.
Some people face issues even with their insurance companies. True, that you have a ZIP code directory but how do you locate the ZIP when you don’t have it? Well, we live in modern times and the internet has the solution to all our woes. ZIP code API is the easiest way to find the ZIP of your current location.
Wondering how? Read on to know more:
1. It is super easy to use: ZIP code APIs have a user-friendly design. Even for the code geeks, it holds numerous pieces of information.
2. You can search for codes all over the world: Do you know ZIP codes are valid only in the USA? All the other countries have postal codes. But with ZIP code API, you can search even for postal codes all over the world. You simply need to select worldwide in the search tab and then enter the postal code. You will get all the details about the place like latitude, longitude, location, city code, province code, and so on.
3. Information is all it gives: ZIP code APIs have a unique advantage. They will give you information about a particular ZIP code down to the point of latitude and longitude. You can also search for adjoining ZIP codes within a radius of a certain distance from your current location. Now, is that something which you have always wished for?
4. Know the ZIP code of a new location: When you are new in a place, knowing the ZIP code is always difficult. Someplace seven have tricky codes. For example, many locations fall in the borderline of 2 ZIP codes. Knowing the exact code is tough for these places. You can use API to locate ZIP codes. You can even know the ZIP+4 code. That way, your parcels will end up right at your doorstep.
5. It is free: Do you know you can use the ZIP code API free? Most APIs offer about 10k free requests/month. That is more than enough for you given your job nature does not require a frequent search for ZIP codes. If your job demands so, like in deliveries, you can always take the premium plans. These are also fairly priced.
The final say
Searching ZIP codes of random places can be your job or hobby. But in either case, ZIP code API makes it easier. You don’t need to flip through the directory. Many APIs even offer GPS interfaces wherein they auto detect your location and then tell you about the current ZIP code.
You will find this feature extremely helpful if you travel very often. Most of these APIs offer premium services like HTML encryption. Have you used one of these? Tell us about your experience!