The twenty fascinate marketing statistics may help to create a cohesive experience for potential customers.
As we consider the 2013 was an evolutionary year for marketers. Nowadays, if you want to take success metrics about product or service, definitely it is measured via social platforms.
In 2014, one of the most discussed predictions is custom content. Content marketing is not targeted to increase in 2014.Hereafter fresh and quality content is more important across all digital marketing platforms like websites, blogs, social media, email marketing, etc.
Quality content plus social media, emails with social sharing buttons, SEO, PPC, PR, and events are the digital marketing trend predictions for 2014.
- Also read: How to Use Social Media to Earn Links
The below infographic was designed by WebDAM, to display the statistics about digital marketing trends and expectation in 2014. This infographic may help you to re-examine your marketing strategy. I listed below some interesting marketing statistics from this report and also check out all 20 captivating marketing statistics throughout the image.
- Social marketing budgets will double over the next five years.
- Nearly 50% of companies have content marketing strategies
- 73% of reporters think press releases should contain images.
- 78% of Chief Marketing Officers think custom content is the future of marketing.
- 65% of your audiences are visual learners.
- 52% of all marketers have found a customer via Facebook and 43% of all marketers found a customer via LinkedIn.