The much-awaited Motorola’s Moto G has been launched in India at a price point of Rs 12,999 for the 8GB model and Rs 14,499 for the 16 GB model.
After a long time, Motorola back in India launches itself through the Moto G. Motorola Mobility with an e-commerce website Flipkart has announced the launch of Moto G in India. The device will be available exclusively on Flipkart from 6th Febraury, 2014.
Moto G is the sharp HD display that edge-to edge display stretches to all four corners of the phone. So you can watch, read and browse on a big, brilliant display and you’ll get a sharp picture and then some.
1. Motorola Moto G is powered by a Quad-core processor at 1.2 GHz, you don’t have to hang up to send an email or turn off YouTube when you want to text. So you can easily do Multitasking. It will run on Android 4.3 with an option to upgrade to Android KitKat within a few days.
2. When it comes to the battery, Moto G is a 2,070mAh that provides all day long battery backup. So as you go about your day, you won’t runs out of power. Motorola claims can deliver up to 30 percent more talktime than the Apple iPhone 5s.
3. Touch anywhere to take a shot, capture panoramic pictures or record HD video with 5-MP rear camera, 1.2-MP front facing camera. And within three clicks, you can quickly share your best photos with friends and family.
4. There’s music around the world and tons of it is still free. Just grab a pair of headphones and tune in with Moto G’s FM radio (Wired headphones sold separately are required). Listen to your favorite stations or pick up a new signal. It’s all yours to explore.
Moto G key specifications
- 4.5-inch display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, 329 ppi pixel density.
- 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor.
- 1GB RAM.
- 8GB/ 16GB internal storage.
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash, 1.3MP front-facing camera.
- 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0,GPS.
- 2070mAh battery.
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM).
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) upgradable to Android 4.4 (KitKat).