The scope of digital marketing and spreading awareness about business, brands, products, and services is Video Marketing. The past few years have seen tremendous growth in the video marketing field. According to a study, 63% of organizations and businesses use video marketing, out of which several have reported higher conversions, better sales, and an upscaled ROI.
82% of companies consider video marketing to be a substantial area of their strategy. The video is moving fast and has reached new heights, driven by 83% of companies that believe that video marketing provides excellent ROI. The advertising sector and scope of Video marketing have had a significant impact on customers’ purchasing decisions. Well-planned marketing campaigns don’t have to be expensive and you can comfortably include video marketing and advertising in your digital marketing strategies.
Reasons to add video marketing to your strategy
Are you still doubting the potential of video marketing? Here are 5 reasons why you should start using video marketing today:
1. Video improves conversions, sales, and return on investment
The first important thing to understand is the key objective of doing your business. The end goal is to earn profits and enhance the ROI. This can come from increased sales, which are further motivated by the increase in customers. Video marketing is rightly placed in a strategy that ensures maximum conversion of leads into sales and eventually to a higher ROI. There is serious money to make from the video.
- You can enhance your lead conversions into sales by 80% by adding product videos to your landing page.
- According to a survey, 74% of users who watched a video explaining a product or service continued to buy it.
- Vision and Sight are the most dominant sensations of the human body. If images are so powerful that they can alone significantly increase your engagement, then videos can do wonders for your business.
- To make it even more exciting, 83% of companies say video offers a decent ROI. Video production, editing, and video dissemination isn’t the most convenient and most affordable task yet, but it pays off. Besides video making, video editing using an effective video maker has become an easy task and does not require you to become an experienced and professional expert. Your smartphone is enough to perfect your videos.
Make sure the content is strong, your research is profound, ad your videos are unique, creative, and entertaining. Users are often reluctant to use videos that do not clearly describe a product or service.
2. Videos enhance customer loyalty and builds trust
Your target audience needs to trust you and the concept of video marketing is based on trust, faith, credibility, and creating and maintaining long-term relationships. Don’t indulge in sales or business-oriented videos. Give what your audience wants. Stop selling and curate videos that your audience will love to watch. It is imperative to create a sense of inters, trust, credibility, and belief in your existing customers and leads.
- Video, especially live video, allows businesses to interact with viewers at a more direct level.
- Personal connections and customer reviews help increase sales and enhance brand awareness and loyalty.
- Live videos are honest, behind-the-scenes content that helps build a strong customer base and earn the trust of your customers, and the new era needs to focus on content and trust, traffic.
- Video content can captivate and evoke emotions. Promotional videos can also stimulate trust as effective video marketing videos present the product in a conversational format.
- This creates a sense of personal approach. As a result, 57% of consumers say that videos have increased their confidence when shopping online.
3. Google loves video and Video Marketing can improve your search engine rankings
If you want your audience to stay on your site for a longer time, just use video. Google has taken over YouTube, and the influence of video on search engine rankings has increased significantly. If your website has SEO enriched and good content for your videos, people will stay longer and this will eventually enhance your credibility and audience’s faith in your business. Even the search engines will shoot your rankings because of its good content. If you post or share a video on your website, there is more chance that it may appear on the first page of Google. Search engines consider video to be high-quality material, so pages containing video content tend to be ranked high. Video also helps improve rankings by reducing bounce rates and increasing session time. Watching compelling and impactful videos will increase the chances of your audience staying on your site. A good user experience is a ranking factor that influences your position on the results page.
There are a few SEO-enriched video promotion tactics you need to use to spread the word about your brand and business:
- You must use keywords, optimize your video, and add backlinks on Youtube for SEO
- Write an interesting title and description
- Add links to your website, products, and service
- Look at what your competitors are doing and see how they are getting leads
- Look for other interactive videos and initiate more action
4. Videos appeal to mobile users
The majority of the population worldwide look at news, advertisements, and marketing choices on their smartphones, rather than on Tvs or even handhelds. Video marketing has been very popular for many years and most brands consider it an important aspect of digital marketing.
About 81% of all brands use video. This is because this format is easy to get attention and maintain. Videos help customers decide as they prefer informative service/product-related content with accurate details. The video helps to provide the information in an easy-to-understand format.
In a report published by Google, smartphone users are more likely to feel personally connected with the video content and ads posted by businesses on their devices. Descriptive videos are an important part of your marketing effort when your goal is conversion.
90% of users prefer watching videos on their mobile phones. According to YouTube, the number of people watching videos on mobile is increasing 100% each year.
5. Video marketing can tell a lot about your brand
Are you introducing a new business, or are you launching an innovative product or service? All you have to do is to create an informative, or explanatory video to show how it works.
- 98% of users say they watched an explanation video to learn more about their products and services.
- For this reason, 45% of companies using video marketing say they have an explanation video on their homepage.
- 83% of these companies say that homepage commentary videos are effective.
- According to a survey conducted by Wyzowl, 74% of consumers who watch videos of products and services make purchase decisions based on their own experience.
Video marketing is visually appealing, gives a more realistic view of the product, and significantly increases conversion rates. The video keeps your site users longer and significantly improves conversion rates. You can create an animated video to realize concepts that are not possible with text or live videos. Use the perfect combination of providing information, entertainment, instructions, and knowledge.
Check out top tips and best practice examples for creating product demo videos. Today’s customers want to see how their products work. Video preferences are one of the key drivers as the majority of consumers prefer video content to read. Content quality, technical aspects, and production quality are critical to ensure the growth and development of your video marketing campaign.
Video marketing and advertising is becoming more popular acceptable, convenient, and affordable. Video adoption is on the rise, partly due to technological advances and the ease with which it can spread around the world. Creating marketing videos for your business allows you to create real advertising miracles with minimal effort. Emotional and product-based creative video ads are spread across the Internet and can be viewed millions of times in just a few days. And that’s the point of video marketing. Only creatives and stunning visuals survive!